2018 Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid
We’re excited to announce that the 2018 Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid will be making its debut later this year! The all-new Panamera is Porsche’s most powerful Panamera. Ever. And it’s a plug-in hybrid.
The 2018 Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid pumps out a whopping 680 horsepower and 626 pound-feet of torque. Its powertrain features a 4.0-liter 550-hp V8 engine and a 136-hp electric motor. The Panamera can hit 60 mph in 3.2 seconds and reaches a top speed of 192 mph.
The plug-in hybrid features a 14.1-kilowatt-lithium-ion battery pack that lets the car travel approximately 31 miles on just electricity. With a 120-volt 10-amp plug, the battery will take 12 hours to charge. Using a 240-volt, 20-amp socket though, brings the charging time down to a much lower time of between 2.5 – 3 hours.
The all-new Panamera also has a variety of other features that make it one of Porsche’s best vehicles yet. Other features include:
- 8-speed PDK dual-clutch gearbox
- Standard all-wheel drive with Porsche Traction Management
- Auxiliary air conditioning to cool or heat the passenger compartment (even during charging)
- 12.3-inch touchscreen with the Porsche Communication Management system
- Three-chamber air suspension
- Ceramic composite brakes
- Sport Chrono package with Launch Control
- Differentiation features in Acid Green
- Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus
- 21-inch alloy wheels
Porsche is changing the hybrid market with its new 2018 Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid. The new Panamera is going to be fast, fun, and green.
Watch for more information throughout the year. We hope to announce its arrival date soon!